link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Monday 13 February 2012

93:The truth is out there somewhere...



I know that most of Europe is suffering from the excessively Wintry weather blown to us all the way from Siberia.
It's difficult to get the exact temperature here but it's certainly b****y cold. With all these extra layers of clothing it is necessary to allow extra time to get dressed to go outside. I'm still seeing the occasional foolhardy fellow wandering about with no gloves on. I don't know how they can do it. When I take mine off for a few seconds to take my transport ticket out of my pocket it feels as though my fingers are about to drop off. 




1 comment:

  1. Luckily you! On the east of Moscow we have -29,7C at the moment. And something about gloves-my ones doesn't save me from catching a cold. Again. It is something horrible. I literally froze to death on my way to university this morning and by 5p.m. I was feeling like a squeezed fruit and had a bad temperature so our doctor told me to go home and to stay at home for 2 days. I'm very sorry indeed=(

    ReplyDelete