link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Saturday 4 February 2012

86:Putin or Put out

There are quite a few sanctioned election campaign meetings taking place today with many thousands of people taking part. Some are anti-Putin and some are pro-Putin. There are those who might say that the pro-Putin demonstrators are being paid to attend, or otherwise encouraged. Whether they are being paid or not all the demonstrators have my admiration for being out in this weather (-15 to -20). I must have spent an hour in total on the street today and I was more than glad to get back into my warm(ish) flat.




1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind that it's -15 to -20 in Moscow but such meetings took place in many other cities of Russia where it was -30 to -40. I think that they all might be paid: either by "United Russia" or by the opposition. Anyway it seems to me quite useless.

    ReplyDelete