link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Thursday 29 March 2012

131:On the way home (по пути домой)

Domodedovo airport. 0440! All checked-in and waiting for the big silver bird to take me back to UK for a long weekend. I'll try my hardest to cope with a G&T with breakfast once we are in the air. Never could say no to a free drink.
Took this picture yesterday. The flamboyance of the pattern/colours on the Hummer says more than I ever could about the characteristics of some "moneyed" Russians. I think if he (?) is trying to make a statement then he is doing it very well. Draw your own conclusions.

1 comment:

  1. A very interesting photo Des. I wonder who the driver is. I suppose that some people like to show off in different ways.

    ReplyDelete