link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

120:Send in the clowns - don't worry they're here!

Written by Steven Sondheim for the 1973 film "A little night music", this version of "Send in the Clowns" is performed by "Tiny Mouse". Thank you, Tiny Mouse, whoever you are.

I chose it to highlight the theme of the day, which is clowns. Unfortunately my very own clown, who periodically visits my site and liberally sprinkles his barbs, has developed verbal diarrhoea as you will see if you look at his comments on blog 117. With reluctance I have decided to switch off the ability of any Tomski, Dickski or Harryski to add comments. Thanks to my family, friends and loyal supporters for their encouragement and kind words whilst my blog has been "under attack".

Today's picture is of a clown entertaining children in a local shopping centre. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment