link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

119:The British Council

Can I draw your attention to the British Council. Their job is to promote "Britishness" all over the world - perhaps think of them as a window into Britain. Here in Moscow they are located at No. 1 улица Николоямская. There were also offices in St Petersburg and Ekaterinburg but the Russian government, in its wisdom, decided to close them a year or so ago, accusing them of harbouring a hotbed of spies!
If you want to find out more about the British Council in Russia then click on
British Council
They are also on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/britishcouncilrus

Coming home on the metro last night at about 10.30. p.m. I was surprised at how busy it was. Even at that time of night I had to stand. There is often a Sir Galahad to jump up and offer me a seat but yesterday must have been his day off. I was dog-tired, just like this little chap!

No comments:

Post a Comment