link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Sunday 22 April 2012

B146:Ostankino

When I left the flat yesterday afternoon I didn't really know where I would end up. I had no specific plan in mind but decided just to let my feet lead me. After a short bus ride and two stops on the monorail train I ended up in Ostankino. This is well known for its TV tower.
But as well as the TV tower, Ostankino has a cathedral


And a large park with at least one tree sculpture
and a "dancing veranda" where people of all ages can step up and dance to the music.
By way of a contrast from the rather sedate dancing, today the 32nd London marathon will be run. I wonder if I've got any more marathons left in me - I suspect not, but who knows what a bit of determination can yield.
Image of Tower Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment