link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Sunday 8 April 2012

138:Happy Easter!

Today is Easter Sunday in UK. It is a religious festival to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion. Some Christians go to church but not many these days.
As with so many of our present day festivals, religion has taken a back seat. Easter now means chocolate Easter eggs and presents to our children. Easter eggs are on sale in the shops from the middle of January. Cadbury's creme eggs are on sale throughout the year.
      

Over the Easter weekend we eat Hot Cross buns.
 


Here in Moscow I went for my first run of the season. I call it a run but that's a bit like calling a trabant a car. It was a mix of jogging and walking for half an hour.. But the important thing today was to put the running kit on and get out into the park. I can now start to build on the stamina and endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment