link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Saturday 7 April 2012

137:A cheeky parrot!

I meant to write this yesterday (Friday) but ran out of day and my grasp of technology let me down. I had upgraded the operating system on my mobile but haven't yet got my head around its intricacies. 
On Thursday afternoon I went to the cinema between lessons. What, again, I hear you say. Relaxing in the cinema is a pleasant way of passing a few hours when there is a largish gap between lessons. Better than taking a 10-15 walk to the metro and then 45 minutes on the metro then 5 minutes on the bus then 5 minutes walk to get home only to do it all again in reverse a few hours later. I saw a new Russian film called Spy. (шпион). I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would but still better than the long trek home and back again.
http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/1/film/468275/
While I was sitting in the cinema, waiting for the film to start, I was minding my own business and eating some nachos when along comes a parrot (I think!) to help me eat them. A cheeky blighter!
Here also, to finish off the blog, is the classic Monty Python dead parrot sketch from their heyday in the 60s.

No comments:

Post a Comment