link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Saturday 6 July 2013

250:Peru

Following my son's recent visit to Machu Picchu I thought I would just make the point that itinerant "Peruvian" musicians now seem to have conquered the world. Here they are in Moscow, being closely watched by security!



I've spent most of the last week planning and organising a trip to UK for one of my young students. Fingers crossed that all the separate parts of the visit come together seamlessly and that he has a good time. I look forward to an improvement in International Relations when he reaches adulthood.

My video clip today is the 1977 hit from Brotherhood of Man - Angelo. And yes, before I'm inundated with trolls, I know it is about a mountain in Mexico and not Peru.


No comments:

Post a Comment