link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Monday 7 November 2011

03: From subway (metro) to subway (fast food)

Monday is my busy day. I leave the flat at 0700 and get back about 2300. It's my hither and thither day. It's a fast food day - for both lunch and evening meal. So, dear reader, I'm writing this from Subway. This outlet is now ubiquitous in central Moscow.
I must confess to visiting several times a week. But, for value, you can't really beat a "sub of the day" for approximately £2.
Between classes 1 and 2 this morning I squeezed in a visit to the cinema - much easier than trogging all the way home and then coming out again a short while later. I saw The adventures of Tin Tin. It was OK, but nothing to write home about.

No comments:

Post a Comment