link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

290: Russia hasn't changed much then...

Sometimes, when I'm out and about, I see some really impressive new buildings. They make me think that Russia has changed enormously since I was here in the late 70s. I had my first lesson in this building yesterday with a group of energetic young students. The first of many, I hope, even though it's a good 10-15 minute walk to the metro.
On the other hand, reading the front page of Monday's Moscow Times - which is about an "invasion" and two "political" arrests - I sometimes wonder if it has changed at all.

Still, whether it has changed or not, the birds still need to be fed.

For today's video clip I have chosen Boney M singing Rasputin. I have vague memories of dancing on a table to this music in the early 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment