link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Saturday 28 September 2013

266: A sense of humour

I hate graffiti. With a vengeance. They've even been in and sprayed their nonsense on the inside of our lift. A problem all over the world as young people prove how clever they (think they) are.
But when does graffiti become art? When does it become acceptable? I came across this smiley face on several lamp posts in the Preobrazhenskiy district and it cheered me up for the rest of the day. 
There is lots of competition for teaching English in Moscow. Many blocks of flats have an information board outside where people or companies can advertise their wares. This one is outside my entrance and there are three notices advertising English lessons! Luckily though, demand exceeds supply. 
I'm on my way to UK in a couple of hours. Off to the kitchen to make a smoothie with my left over fruit and a yoghourt. Otherwise it would all go off before I come back next Saturday.
My video clip for today is that old Simon and Garfunkel favourite - Homeward Bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment