link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Monday 23 September 2013

265:Time for autumn to fall

A photo taken out of the window using my mobile phone. Soon it will be time to put tape around the window frames to help keep the wind and cold out during winter. For the moment it is time to enjoy the rich red and brown hues of autumn (or fall as the Americans call this season).

Next, a couple of pictures of the Britannia Royal Naval College in Dartmouth. It is where potential officers in the Royal Navy go for their initial training. I went there for a formal dinner on the evening of Saturday 14th as a guest of the Goldfish Club, a worldwide association of people who have "come down in the drink". Interesting to see the parade ground at the front of the building - debunking the myth that the Navy don't do drill!




The last photo for today shows a car that I thought was fluttering its eyelashes at me as I passed!

The song/video for today is of Eva Cassidy singing autumn leaves. Enjoy the beautiful words and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment