link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Tuesday 19 June 2012

167:Rosinka

I've just turned down a request from an American company to teach English to a Spaniard who lives in the International residential complex at Rosinka (to the North West of Moscow) because it is too far for me to go (without a car).
http://www.rosinka.ru/eng/
It took an hour and 10 minutes to get from my house to the end of the line metro at Mitino. After that I would have had to wait goodness knows how long for a bus and then sit on it for 15 minutes, or so I was told. 1.5 hours plus to get there, a 1.5 hour lesson, and 1.5 hours plus to get back. A big chunk out of the day, twice a week. Too big a chunk given current commitments.
Unless anybody knows a quicker way to get to Rosinka...........
At least I was able to improve myself culturally on the way back from my recce as the metro train was one of those that have been kitted out as a rolling art gallery.






No comments:

Post a Comment