link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Thursday 3 May 2012

B153:Will power

How easy it is to say no when it is time to don the running kit and hit the streets or, in my case, the park. And how difficult to find the strength of character to get out and do it. Managed it this morning, somehow, and after half an hour of mixed running & walking I called it a day. All the good work has already been undone because since I got back I have scoffed a whole bar of chocolate. Pig. My body seems to crave calories after a run.
Two photos today. The first one is of the bandstand in park dubki. Flags similar to the ones flying next to it are fluttering all over Moscow as preparations for next week's Victory Day celebrations gather pace. 
The second photo shows a typical children's play area (not that there's such a thing as a typical child - ha ha). Maybe the surface isn't quite as forgiving as the special surfaces we use in our play parks but the general appearance shows how much Russians care for their children. Several times I've heard people saying "our children are our future". 





No comments:

Post a Comment