link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Saturday 18 January 2014

283: dog-tired

The temperature has been gradually dropping over the last few days. My thermometer shows -14 at the moment and the forecast suggests -23 by this time tomorrow. A bit parky!
Two photos from journeys on the metro yesterday.
The first shows that I am not the only one who is sometimes dog-tired at the end of a hard days travelling around Moscow.
The second shows a metro train "dolled-up" for the upcoming Sochi Winter Olympics. Sorry about the very poor quality of the hastily snatched photo but I think the utter garishness of it comes through. Brash is another word that springs to mind.
The Sochi Olympics will be a flagship event for Mr Putin and Russia. I hope the games pass off well for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment