link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Tuesday 3 July 2012

172:Another Russian wedding!

Newly weds do like to take a tour around town being photographed at the various sights (достопримечательности!).
Can anybody explain the definition of a flash mob? Is it supposed to be a spontaneous gathering of people in a place pre-arranged at short notice? Every one I've seen so far looks to be a pre-planned, well-orchestrated, stage-managed, event. Like this one? Don't get me wrong, it's great entertainment, especially if you're there, on the spot, on Sparrow Hills but did this bride and groom really walk into this as a surprise on their wedding day? Somehow I don't think so.


A great video clip, but I will be singing/humming "putting on the Ritz" for the rest of the day!

As an aside, the hot water was coming out brown from my tap this morning. Yukh! Still, at least it will go some way to colouring my grey hair! (N.B. UK серый,седой = grey, US серый,седой = gray)

No comments:

Post a Comment