link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Sunday 2 June 2013

242:Around and about (1)

I'm in UK this week to visit my mum in hospital but managed to take a few pictures last week during my travels around Moscow. Here are three of them. I'll try for another three another day.
Bikes for hire stations are beginning to appear at different places around Moscow. It might have been safer to improve the woefully inadequate network of cycle lanes first but never mind, at least it's a step in the right direction. It will be interesting to see how popular this mode of transport becomes.

Some nice looking accommodation at Yugo Zapadnaya. The more modern residential accommodation looks quite attractive.

Flowers for sale at Paveletskiy. It's not only these blooms that are flourishing but also private enterprise. 

For my video clip today it could only be the push bike song, The 1970 hit song for The Mixtures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment